Monday, June 26, 2006

The Clevelend Hibore Is For Real

I've been following the Cleveland Hibore on the internet for several months now by looking at the reviews. I decided to go and hit one of these Hibore's at Roger Dunn's Golf Shop. At first sight it looked a little strange with the low profile compared to by TaylorMade R7 Quad TP, but it felt nice in my hands.

I took the Hibore into the swing booth and teed up a golf ball. I made a few practice swings to get a feel for the weight of the Hibore and it felt nice. I stepped up to the ball and put a nice easy swing on it and it felt like it jumped off the face. I continued to hit a few more balls and everyone felt solid. The launch monitor wasn't hooked up so I couldn't tell how far I was hitting the Hibore, but I'm sure it was on par with my TaylorMade R7 Quad TP.

I then came home and did some additional research on what golfers have been saying about the Hibore and every review I read gave it high marks. On one website they had 35 reviews with a 4.5 out 5 star rating with rave reviews.


If you've been thinking about getting the Cleveland Hibore and haven't been sure then I hope this post will convince you to do it... the Cleveland Hibore is for real!!

Tag(s): , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I currently have the Cleveland Hibore in my bag and love it. It's the straightest driver I've ever hit. It does take a little getting use to, but a full bucket of golf balls on the golf range will cure that.

California Golf Schools