Friday, July 21, 2006

Tiger Woods Down And Out

I don't know how many times I've heard from the golf world that Tiger Woods is down and out. I can't believe some many golf writers and enthusiasts actually thought Tiger Woods was somewhat washed up because he missed the cut at the U.S. Open this year. All I have to say to those golf fans who wrote Tiger off is "Wake Up!!!".

Tiger Woods is undoubtedly the best golfer in the world and for the golf world to write him off is ludicrous. I feel Tiger is going to become even better golfer than he was in the past. I felt that Tiger was somewhat distracted over the last few years because of his dad's health issues and understandably so. He's past the honeymoon phase of his marriage and has more balance in his life than ever before.

He's going to set the golf world on fire with even more focus and determination. All I have to say is "Watch Out" PGA Tour because Tiger Woods is back and he's going to shake up the world of golf with a winning streak like we've never seen before in golf. The British Open is just the beginning so mark your calendar and watch golf history in the making.

Tags: ,

No comments: