Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Dream Golf Vacation

If I asked you what you would consider the ultimate golf vacation what would you say? Would it be at a famous golf resort playing with one of the top PGA Tour players? Would it be at Pebble Beach Golf Course with 3 of your golf buddies?

If you were to ask me I would want to play at Augusta National with Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, and Arnold Palmer. Wouldn't that be awesome to play with these legends? Just to be in their presence would be good enough for me... I could just ride along in the cart with Tiger and chat it up. Just think of all the golf tips you'd get from these guys. Just being around them for 18 holes you'd probably drop 5 strokes from you handicap through osmosis.

You know on every hole you'd be swinging your driver from the rafters trying to out drive Tiger and I'm sure the three of them would get a little laugh from it. I'm pretty sure I could give Jack and Arnold a run for their money on their drives.

I definitely would want to make it interesting too by putting a little wager on the game by playing skins. I'd have to ask for a lot of strokes from these guys to even compete. Since this is my dream golf vacation money is no object so we'd play $1000 skins with $5000 for closest to the pin on all par 3's and $1000 sandies.

What a golf experience that would be? What is your dream golf vacation?

Tags: ,

No comments: