Saturday, February 07, 2009

Top 10 Hottest Golf Clubs Jan 2009

Here are the Top 10 Hottest Golf Clubs for the month of Jan 2009. These were the hottest golf clubs in demand during the month of January. Taylormade owns 40% of the clubs in the top 10. Do you know which one is the hottest?

1. Ping Eye 2 Iron set
2. Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Wedge
3. Callaway Golf X-20 Iron Set
4. TaylorMade RAC OS Iron set
5. Ping G5 Iron set
6. TaylorMade r7 Iron set
7. TaylorMade Burner 460 Driver
8. Callaway Golf X-18 Iron Set
9. Ping G10 Driver
10. TaylorMade RAC OS 2005 Iron set

Guess what? The Ping Eye 2 iron set is the #1 sought after golf club! I know it's a shocker. The Ping Eye 2 has been the #1 most sought after club for over 2 years and running. The Titleist Vokey Spin Milled Wedge has held the #2 spot for a few months now. I have both the 56 and 60 degree Vokey Spin Milled wedges and they're a great wedge.

There's actually a tie for the hottest golf club of the month. Both the Callaway Golf X-20 Iron Set and the Ping G5 Iron set jumped up 4 positions in the top 10. The Callaway Golf X-18 Iron Set fell from the #5 spot down to #8. Both Taylormade and Ping have 3 of the top 10 golf products this month.

Just in case you missed it, here's my post of The Hottest Golf Clubs Nov 2008, which is how the top 10 clubs finished for the month of November 2008.

Tag(s): , , , , ,

6 comments:

Inmyredhead said...

Hello... I'm desperate for an answer to this burning question I have. I need to prove to someone that a product exists and I can not find it on the net anywhere. I would really appreciate your help and will give you link love or something on my own blog if you can help, lol.

What I'm looking for is a golf game that is to be used while you play real golf. It is a bag of plastic animals and you are supposed to play a side game with them somehow to make the golf game more interesting. Ever heard of such a thing? Know any details of it? I'd love to find a site with a pic to prove it, lol! Thanks so much... -Red.

Anonymous said...

Great listing of all those golf clubs...

Don Smith said...

Hi Red,

I think I found the website you were looking for. Strangely enough the game is called Golf Animals The Game :). It's only $14.95 through PayPal.

Don

Unknown said...

I have been playing with my same Ping Eye 2 Red Dot irons since the 90s. It's hard to abandon what's worked for you for such a long time.
Great site, thanks.
Frankie C
http://iwantcharlesbarkley.blogspot.com/

ssteven94 said...

hi this is ssteven
i dont know about blogs pl explain use of blogs

Energetic Golfer said...

I love my TaylorMade RAC OS Iron set...best one of the lot I reckon...good to see it made your list! :) Still have to work on my form and get my energy up though to really play better golf.