Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Golfsmith Golf Gadgets Galore

Golfsmith is currently having a sale on a lot of their golf gadgets. I personally haven't used these products, but the two that interest me the most are the SkyCaddie GPS and the Radar Golf System. Here's a list of the golf gadgets I saw on sale.

SKY GOLF SkyCaddie SG2 SKY GOLF SkyCaddie SG2

L1 TECHNOLOGIES, INC iGolf GPS Caddie L1 TECHNOLOGIES, INC iGolf GPS Caddie

Lasercaddy Rangefinder Lasercaddy Rangefinder

Pinseeker W/Slope BUSHNELL Yardage Pro Pinseeker W/Slope

RADAR GOLF System RADAR GOLF System

The SkyCaddie GPS is cool because it will eventually make the purchasing of the yardage books at the pro shop obsolete. It's already being used on the Adams Golf Tight Lies Tour and I'm sure it's not far from both the PGA and LPGA tours.

Here's a quote by LPGA Tour Player Natalie Gulbis "As a TOUR Player, I know how difficult it is to estimate yardages on my own. That's why I use a great TOUR Caddie or my SkyCaddie."

Peter Jacobson thoughts on the SkyCaddie GPS "The SkyCaddie gives you the critical information that allows you to play to your fullest potential ... Play golf just once with the SkyCaddie, and I guarantee three things will happen: you'll play better, you'll play faster, and you'll have more fun!"

The Radar Golf System is ingenious. For a lot of golfers this thing would pay for itself in no time by retrieving the golf balls they would have lost as well as pocketing all of the other balls they find.

Both of these seem like they would be useful for any golfer. Any golfer would love to have one of these golf gadgets as a gift under the Christmas tree.

Tag(s): , , , ,

No comments: