Friday, December 07, 2007

Top 10 Hottest Golf Clubs Nov 2007

Here are the Top 10 Hottest Golf Clubs for the month of Nov 2007. These were the hottest golf clubs in demand during the month of November and Ping golf clubs continue to dominate the list, but Callaway is making a run with 3 of their own clubs in the top 10.

1. Ping Eye 2 Iron set
2. Ping G2 Driver
3. Callaway Golf X-20 Iron Set
4. Callaway Golf X-18 Iron Set
5. TaylorMade r7 460 Driver
6. TaylorMade Burner 460 Driver
7. Titleist 905R Driver
8. Ping G5 Iron set
9. Ping G5 Driver
10. Callaway Golf X-14 Iron Set

What can I say... once again the hottest golf clubs for the month are The Ping Eye 2 Iron set. These golf clubs have been #1 for well over a year now. I personally haven't hit these clubs, but I'd like to here from those golfers who have played them.


The hottest golf club for this month is the Ping G2 Driver, which came out of no where to take the #2 spot. This driver wasn't even in the top 10 last month. Ping has 4 golf products in the top 10 and Callway has 3 with TaylorMade having 2 drivers.

Just in case you missed it, here's my post of The Hottest Golf Clubs Of Oct 2007, which is how the top 10 clubs finished for the month of Oct 2007.

If you play the Ping Eye 2 irons I'd like to here your thoughts about them. Why do you think they're in such high demand?

Tag(s): , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a Relevent golf site with good PR-3, if u have golf site and want to reciprocal link plz mail us: victoriashah@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

I've been following your Top 10 Hottest Golf Clubs for a while now and I can't believe the Ping Eye 2 iron set continues to be the number one most wanted golf clubs. Ping did something right with these clubs.

John Jacobs Golf School

Rahul said...

In the two month time frame since I have be using the Gripstik hand strengthener , I've noticed a profound difference in my club
stablity and power through on my long balls.Right form the start excercise , my hand as without a doupt firmer and that told me that
I was on the right track.That increased 'core strength' in my hands and wrist stopped the wobble when not contacting the sweat spot.
Coming out of the rough is a much smoother and confident event now. I must admit that the suggested excerises for this wrist exerciser
are less than enjoyable , but it is well worth the effort.