Thursday, April 01, 2010

Top 10 Hottest Golf Clubs Mar 2010

Here are the Top 10 Hottest Golf Clubs for the month of March 2010. These were the hottest golf clubs in demand during the month of March. Do you know which one is the hottest?

1. Titleist 907D1 Driver
2. TaylorMade Burner 460 Driver
3. Ping Eye 2 Iron set
4. TaylorMade R9 Driver
5. Ping G10 Driver
6. Nike SQ Sumo 5000 Driver
7. Ping G5 Driver
8. Cobra UFi Iron set
9. TaylorMade r7 Iron set
10. Titleist 909D3 Driver

I know it's been a while since I posted the top 10 golf clubs, but I'm doing it now :). Since my last Top 10 post, there has been a lot of changes. Previously TaylorMade had 5 of the top 10 spots and Ping had 4 with Callaway with one.

Now TaylorMade, Titleist and Ping have only 2 spots each in the top 10. Believe it or not the Ping Eye 2 iron set is still in the top 10 at number 3. I'd have to say Titleist takes top honors this month with TaylorMade taking a big hit from five top 10 down to only 2.

Just in case you missed it, here's my post of The 10 Hottest Golf Clubs Sept 2009, which is how the top 10 clubs finished for the month of September 2009.

Tag(s): , , , , ,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know one thing that I love about all these clubs? The fact that I can get them all in a game called the world golf tour. It's just nice to have a game to play even when it is not great to play golf outside. It might be a little strange but it really is better then not playing golf on a rainy day.
http://yovia.com/blogs/worldgolftourgame/2010/04/01/come-play-in-the-world-golf-tour/?utm_source=1677&utm_medium=yovia&utm_campaign=yovia%2B

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at tgontg.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a link back to this website?

Thanks,
James

Anonymous said...

Nice Post. This record helped me in my college assignment. Thnaks Alot